ATLANTA English (ESL) Language Courses - (10 weeks of English classes)*
This course provides the opportunity to learn how to read, write and speak English as second language for those who have very little to no knowledge of the English language.
From the Boston Harbor to Downtown Atlanta. From LA to the dairy fields of Wisconsin. The universe of the English language is vast, and we are proud to offer English as a Second Lesson classes from beginner to accent reduction for the extremely advanced. ESL is an essential tool for living and working in the many countries that use English as their first language (such as the US, Canada, England and Australia), as well as travel in many countries. English will help open many doors: both foreign and domestic.
The Atlanta International Language Institute is proud to be able to offer all ranges of lessons for students, including group classes and private sessions. Each class is tailored to meet the individuals’ needs as they continue with growing their ability to speak, read, and write the English language.
Courses include 10 consecutive weekly classes (barring major holidays). Classes meet once a week for 2 hours at our location, or online. The curriculum of our language program is built for groups of three to nine students who complete the material in ten weeks. We also offer more immersive classes that are seven weeks for two students, and five weeks for private lessons.
- All classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- Group classes cannot be rescheduled or canceled.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE after the registration deadline.
- Only classes canceled or rescheduled by the Atlanta International Language Institute will allow for a refund in full.
- Returned checks will be electronically processed along with associated fees.
- Please allow for 2-3 business days for any payment processing.