KOREAN – (10 weeks of Korean classes)*
The Korean language is becoming very popular in our culture. The emergence of Korean popular culture in the US has brought the language into the spotlight. Using different parts, Korean is like a puzzle… one you can discover and put together. Interesting in pronunciation and structure, Korean is really unique. Our native instructors have been teaching for over 10 years, they know what works! Whether you are learning Korean for work, travel or just because you love watching Korean dramas, the Atlanta International Language Institute is proud to offer this exciting course!
*Courses include 10 consecutive weekly classes (barring major holidays). Classes meet once a week for 2 hours at our location, or online. The curriculum of our language program is built for groups of three to nine students who complete the material in ten weeks. We also offer more immersive classes that are seven weeks for two students, and five weeks for private lessons.
Click here if you are interested in private classes and customized learning.
Please note that all classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- All classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- Group classes cannot be rescheduled or canceled.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE after the registration deadline.
- Only classes canceled or rescheduled by the Atlanta International Language Institute will allow for a refund in full.
- Returned checks will be electronically processed along with associated fees.
- Please allow for 2-3 business days for any payment processing.