ATLANTA ARABIC COURSES – (10 weeks of Arabic classes)*
The Arabic language is beautiful and artistic, with a fluid writing and speaking style. Learning Arabic, one can feel like they are part of a world that seems completely foreign… but in the end, becomes familiar.
Arabic is the first language of many Middle Eastern nations, and is also spoken in Africa, South Eastern Europe, and parts of Asia. It is a very sought after language whether being used for jobs in business and the military, or recreational travel to Arabic speaking countries. The Atlanta International Language Institute is proud to be able to offer a gateway into both the language and culture.
*Courses include 10 consecutive weekly classes (barring major holidays). Classes meet once a week for 2 hours at our location, or online. The curriculum of our language program is built for groups of three to nine students who complete the material in ten weeks. We also offer more immersive classes that are seven weeks for two students, and five weeks for private lessons.
Advanced classes available upon assessment
Please note that all Arabic language classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- All classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- Group classes cannot be rescheduled or canceled.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE after the registration deadline.
- Only classes canceled or rescheduled by the Atlanta International Language Institute will allow for a refund in full.
- Returned checks will be electronically processed along with associated fees.