FRENCH – (10 weeks of French classes)*
Ah, l’amour! French is thought by many to be the language of love. Spoken in France and in many other countries (including the province of Quebec, in Canada), French is another far reaching language. Relative of English and Spanish, French shares many of the same qualities, and is offered in a wide range of schools as a second language starting at an early level.
If you are planning to make a trip to see La Tour Eiffel, for a business meeting, or for something more romantic, the Atlanta International Language Institute is happy to be a location for you to start (or continue) your journey into this wonderful language.
*Courses include 10 consecutive weekly classes (barring major holidays). Classes meet once a week for 2 hours at our location, or online. The curriculum of our language program is built for groups of three to nine students who complete the material in ten weeks. We also offer more immersive classes that are seven weeks for two students, and five weeks for private lessons.
- All classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- Group classes cannot be rescheduled or canceled.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE after the registration deadline.
- Only classes canceled or rescheduled by the Atlanta International Language Institute will allow for a refund in full.
- Returned checks will be electronically processed along with associated fees.
- Please allow for 2-3 business days for any payment processing.