JAPANESE – (10 weeks of Japanese classes)*
Some people see a calligraphy based language as a challenge, but we only see beauty, art and opportunity. Over 100 million people in the world speak Japanese, and whether you are learning the language for business or recreation, we can help you reach your goal. The language is very simple, once you learn the foundation. Unlike Latin based languages, Japanese has 2 main tenses and 3 verbs that use the irregular. We utilize printed materials as well as “Genki” and “Japanese for busy people” books in our courses. As with all of our languages, our teachers are fun, empathetic and creative when it comes to helping students learn!
*Courses include 10 consecutive weekly classes (barring major holidays). Classes meet once a week for 2 hours at our location, or online. The curriculum of our language program is built for groups of three to nine students, who complete the material in ten weeks. We also offer more immersive classes that are seven weeks for two students, and five weeks for private lessons
Please note that all classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- All classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- Group classes cannot be rescheduled or canceled.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE after the registration deadline.
- Only classes canceled or rescheduled by the Atlanta International Language Institute will allow for a refund in full.
- Returned checks will be electronically processed along with associated fees.
- Please allow for 2-3 business days for any payment processing.