PORTUGUESE – (10 weeks of Portuguese classes)*
Portuguese is the official language of Portugal, Brazil, and countries in Africa. This Indo-European language is related to Spanish. Our teachers love to bring the culture of the Portuguese and Brazilian people directly to you. Whether you are learning for travel, for pleasure or for work, or just because you have friends or family who speak it… So many different reasons, one beautiful language. The Atlanta International Language Institute is proud to be able to bring this beautiful language to you.
*Courses include 10 consecutive weekly classes (barring major holidays). Classes meet once a week for 2 hours at our location, or online. The curriculum of our language program is built for groups of three to nine students who complete the material in ten weeks. We also offer more immersive classes that are seven weeks for two students, and five weeks for private lessons.
Advanced Classes Available Upon Assessment
Please note that all classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- All classes are subject to a minimum enrollment.
- Group classes cannot be rescheduled or canceled.
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE after the registration deadline.
- Only classes canceled or rescheduled by the Atlanta International Language Institute will allow for a refund in full.
- Returned checks will be electronically processed along with associated fees.
- Please allow for 2-3 business days for any payment processing.